1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two posts in the .50 section in one day! Anyway, up for grabs is a flash suppressor for an M2. In bag and looks as new. I just opened the bag and appears complete with inner bag with split ring and bolts/nuts. Please guess the year my wife was born. It was before Jaws and after the moon landing. One guess only please. Winner will receive this item as long as they provide me with an address. Merry Christmas, Jason

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll say 1973

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smallbuilder is correct with the first guess! Thanks for playing, more to come. Mr Builder please PM me your shipping information. Thanks and see you next time. J

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Congratulations to the winner! And a ?

Very nice of you to entertain us and help another member.

Now to hijack your thread with a question. Has anyone ever adapted of of these to a 1919 shroud? Not necessarily to work, just to look cool?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Very nice of you to entertain us and help another member.

Now to hijack your thread with a question. Has anyone ever adapted of of these to a 1919 shroud? Not necessarily to work, just to look cool?
:lol:Neet idea, but you would have to adapt it to the booster not the shroud. A lot easier to jest buy an issy flash hider they look close to the same jest smaller:drink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts