1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, Ive got 3 Colt Delta 1911 10 MM mags. All mags are 'COLT" marked with 'circle trangle' logo. 2 stainless and one blued. The blued mag has some surface rust but should clean up.

Ammo- 370 rounds of PMC 170 grain JHP.
Boxes are a little tattered and Ive seen some very small spots of tarnish, but nothing I wouldnt hesitate to shoot myself. Ive only inspected 2 boxes and found 2 rounds with just a small amount of tarnish. Dont expect brand new, but Id rate it all at 97% perfect.

44 rounds of Hornady 170 JHP. Same condition as above. One or two tarnished cases, the rest looks fine. (22 rounds loose packed in a ziplock baggie)

Im looking to get $200 shipped for the whole package.
Prefer discreet PP, will accept money orders and personal checks from members with 50 or more posts (unless you PM me ahead of time and discuss it with me)
First 'Ill take it" gets it.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is my price too high or does nobody own a 10MM anymore?

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
...mostly Glock's

Not a slam on any other types...but most 10MM pieces being bought are the Glock's,especially nice with the 15-rd mags. And being able to be loaded with .40 S&W dies and the same bullet...most folks load their own to be able to shoot 10MM. Bought a Glock 10MM for myself...only Glock I've ever kept. Trouble is with the initial cost of factory ammo.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well then I guess Im going to have to be open to offers on just the ammo if anyone is interested.

So....now open to fair offers. Will also consider some 9MM Makarov as trade.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
10mm

I'll take all for $200 shipped as described - PM sent. Ignore my previous PM about just the ammo and I'll try to peddle the mags on my end.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SPF to Waronari

PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts