1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew the engine in my jeep and need cash.

1919a4 built at 30calmachinegunner's I believe second build party under 30's watchful eye. It comes with approx. 100 links.

Based on parts Kit prices that I am seeing and the OOW built gun prices, I am asking $1100.

I Have not been on the forums in a few years so do not remember my old username and password.

If interested my email is [email protected] or you can text me at 2one741702eight--Five

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Howzit Run? Picks of the rivets? Regardless, good deal, even if just for the parts!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure what happened to my reply but I had an 'I will take it' via text at 2:47 eastern time. It is sold pending funds.

To FastMonkey, the RSP and internals were done by 30calmachinegunner.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Not sure what happened to my reply but I had an 'I will take it' via text at 2:47 eastern time. It is sold pending funds.

To FastMonkey, the RSP and internals were done by 30calmachinegunner.
Was that Sold through TXT or voice mail? I had left a message

Kyle

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
A SMOKING DEAL!!!!:firedevil:
CaptMax

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was that Sold through TXT or voice mail? I had left a message

Kyle
Hi, Kyle. It was through text. I have been keeping track of texts, emails, and phone calls as best as I can.

Purchaser said is the first person to say 'I'll take it' instead of that they were interested.

I have learned from the chaos here. Next time I will go by thread reply time for judging first come/first serve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts