1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Hi Wally,
Questions:

Does it come with the wood box, cartridge hopper, and bottom clamping assembly? The picture only shows the belt loader body and handle. Also while I know it is for a 1928 Colt, is it a Colt or Argentinian produced loader, should be able to tell by reading plate attached to loader.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just the loader, no box, no clamp, no tray

Will get a pic of the plate. It is a colt. Sorry. Thought the picture was clearer.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
....added info...

All my loader parts are brand new...not NOS. They are exact copies of the original pieces. If I could have found any originals,I would not have spent 6-yrs and several $K on making them. Especially the brass funnels....just un-obtainium.....LOL.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
...check parts list

I'm looking for some belt loader parts if you have any.
Suggest you check my parts/price list under 'belt loader' forum. There are a couple of 'sticky's' at the top. Or call...800 380-4867...as it can get a bit confusing. That is why I developed a numbering system and produced a 'Belt-Loader' manual ($10-shipped) for the 1918 Browning Belt Loader. There were 5-specific types of Browning belt loaders...1895,1918,1920 (.50 BMG),1927 and a revamped 1918 for WW2 with the shuttle system to replace the needle system used with the earlier machines.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price reduction

I have a new funnel and clamp that will go with the loader. $650 plus shipping
Wally

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
That's a great price Wally I doubt it will last long now.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Loader arrived yesterday, in good shape.
Just as described
Thanks,
Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts