1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Will ONLY ship within the United States of America. NO export shipping or shipping to an airport address. Buyer will receive what is shown. No other parts included. For Sale : (3) 30.06 Vickers Barrels good for display or maybe blank firing. $75 for all 3 barrels plus shipping. Payment by personal check, usps money order , bank check and paypal. If paying by paypal, let me know and I'll send that invoice. Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My friend who I purchased the Vickers Tripod, Parts kit and these 3 barrels from, mentioned these barrels would be good for display or maybe blank firing. I'm not a Vickers expert. Sorry, that's all I know about these .30 cal barrels. Kind regards, Greg

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Got the 3-30/06 bbls today....another reason to be thankful...LOL. In the process of obtaining some info that may be of interest in the near future.
Stay tuned.....
Look at the breach of these barrels? Do you see any stampings? Maybe an "R" or "U/V"?

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
What a busy day...!! Mike Duke just verified that the .303 Brit rd will fit into a 30/06 bbl...but not safe to shoot. I was supprized after cleaning them that the .303 would fit,and had to ask the Vickers 'Guru'. Learn something new every day.

A SAFE THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts