1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have mortar motors, brass primer holders, and the reloading die for sale. As many as you want.
we can take credit card or you can send a money order.

Price is:

plastic mortar motors (hold about 55 grains of bullseye) .50 each sold in bag of 100.
brass primer holder $ 10.00 each
reloading set that is compatible with the RCBS single stage press as shown. $ 50.00

These charge zeros work great, you can lock them in with a normal wrench, and a lot of times you can unscrew them by hand, usually the plastic comes out as well right along with it. They make reloading the 60 a heck of a lot easier than using 20 guage shotgun shells...our plastic injection machine pumps out the little motors quick so you can always have ammo.

979 739 5597
www.bonettiordnance.com

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
These are what we use at Battlefield Vegas for our guests and they make things SO easy for us. Keeps everything simple, we know how much powder to put in for the various things we do (we have a chart for average distances per load). I also like the fact that you can load shotgun rounds in the nose for a bit of report (also make sure to use a black powder substitute that is NOT smokeless) and a visual effect.

V/R
Ron

Hey guys,

I have mortar motors, brass primer holders, and the reloading die for sale. As many as you want.
we can take credit card or you can send a money order.

Price is:

plastic mortar motors (hold about 55 grains of bullseye) .50 each sold in bag of 100.
brass primer holder $ 10.00 each
reloading set that is compatible with the RCBS single stage press as shown. $ 50.00

These charge zeros work great, you can lock them in with a normal wrench, and a lot of times you can unscrew them by hand, usually the plastic comes out as well right along with it. They make reloading the 60 a heck of a lot easier than using 20 guage shotgun shells...our plastic injection machine pumps out the little motors quick so you can always have ammo.

979 739 5597
www.bonettiordnance.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts