1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, thanks for looking. Selling my M3hb. Very nice gun, runs perfect, looks amazing, only a couple light handling marks on the barrel support. NO TRIPOD OR T&E

Built by Ed at Central Wisconsin Armory on a Christos NOS kit with a KMP plate. Gun has a blank M3 Trunion so there is no front sight. I have been running a red dot on it, and frankly prefer the red dot. I will include a GI scope mount that slides over the rear of the receiver, and a standard M2 rear sight with purchase as well as some links to get you started if you need them. Good barrel with unknown round count. This gun was built for a board member several years ago and sold to my good friend @Razorback. I purchased it from him a year or two ago and now he's got something else I'd like to purchase so here we go again.

$9000 Shipped and insured. Certified funds....certified bank check, wire transfer etc. Cash if you are in central Arkansas. Will ship in original CWA crate with barrel sent separately. Individual to FFL. Again NO TRIPOD OR T&E

You can check out my gunbroker account ratdog-ratty for my history there. As well as Ebay rat_dogratty. I have excellent feedback on both platforms. @Razorback will vouch for me as well we have had many transactions.

please email me @ [email protected] if interested. Thanks Dale

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
CWA is the top 50 builder. Nice to know it won’t blow up. He has a spectacular attention to detail, like a show car as opposed to a daily driver.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Central Arkansas? nice i am in south arkansas. i will be at the bention gunshow this weekend. That is a sweet pc of hardware. where is Rory? lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a semi M2HB otherwise i would try to make a deal. dont quite have that much handy.but i got nice trade and cash lol/. . but i sent that over to my buddy that lives in little rock. you getting another 50?.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a semi M2HB otherwise i would try to make a deal. dont quite have that much handy.but i got nice trade and cash lol/. . but i sent that over to my buddy that lives in little rock. you getting another 50?.
Thanks for sharing it. Yeah I’ve got another CWA lined up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just an update on this. Sold successfully and painlessly to a forum member who I won't name. Excellent transaction. I think both parties are happy. There's a bunch of good folks in this group.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts