1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my MG-34. Too many projects and I need to sell this. Very nice kit, has a dummy aluminum receiver, drum and correct bi-pod. 1945 dated and no Israeli marks. Lots of waffens. Can be built into a semi with TNW's receiver.

I'd like $1,500 and I have a full auto bolt I'd throw in for another 250. I will pay shipping. Serious offers considered. Ridiculous offers entertained for entertainment purposes :)

Gun Machine gun Trigger Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Airsoft

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Serious offers considered. Ridiculous offers entertained for entertainment purposes :)

View attachment 18337 View attachment 18345
I would trade 2 chicken ,one wild hog piglet who thinks it`s a cow ,the first alligator i can shine & catch ,one 8' CCA 2"x 6" hand rail top well and thoroughly Macaw chewed to less that a 2" X 2" on one end ,all the invasive Bear grass i can pack in a refrigerator box , one Hurricane delivered where you want it , a double hand full of Macaw tail feathers iridescent sky to midnight Blue on one side and Gold Yellow on bottom side (sorry Macaw not included !!) and 3 pennies for it ! What ya say deal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice deal - watching, thinking, hoping someone else will jump in ahead of me, before I make up my mind.

I can always use the big dummy guns as props, air-soft are cheaper and look fine on film, but these are more fun to have around the office.

Excuse my BTT - I'm not internet savvy like you young kids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts