1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
titel says it all, rare and very hard to find
this is one of 2 models that were made , this is not the steel box, but wooden transport box version
comes as pictured, selling this for a friend
price is $800.- + shipping from belgium, at actuall shipping costs.

Machine Vise Clamp Machine Machine tool Tool Machine Tool Bumper Automotive exterior Box

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Since you don't correctly note the caliber of the loader, type of MG it is for and the type of 'feed' that it loads, I'll submit the following. The loader is for the Spanish Alfa in 7.92 which is fed by metallic link belts. It is a well made loader, and is not rare, but is specific to the Alfa belts and will not load any other types of belts. As configured, it will not load any type of strip for any strip fed MG without modification to accept the wider strips of Jap and Brit or French Hotchkiss type MGs. Modification will be limited to rounds that will fit into the hopper feedwell.
The only Alfa MGs in the US that I am aware of are a few pre-May and some post-May samples, so its utility is seriously limited. Alfa belts are quite scarce. It would mostly be of interest to a collector, and the couple that I purchased a while back were $100 apiece, which I bought for my loader collection. FWIW

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hy thanks for the update on this, i was only posting what i have been told, i never had seen one of these loaders, so i have just used the info that was given me,
i wil keep it up here for a few days, and iff that one person who might need this, isn,t here on the forum, i think it would be better to move it up for sale worldwide on epay.
i wil change the title, so there wil be no more confusion
thanks !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts