1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 1 Original as issued Stoner 63 Bipod. Has been in footlocker for 45+ years. Looks as new as the day it was issued to me. These are extremely rare in unused condition!!
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
FS: 1 Original as issued Stoner 63 Bipod. Has been in footlocker for 45+ years. Looks as new as the day it was issued to me. These are extremely rare in unused condition!!
PM me if interested.
Im going to jump right in on this...

1) Forum rules are you must state a price
2) Pics will help
3) Maybe you should spend some time on the board before trying to tell 'extremely rare' stuff with your first post.

Trust me, Im being a lot nicer than some of the old salts around here are going to be......

·
Registered
7 Posts
How rare is rare?

Can't be real rare - I own one too. Is it for the 63 or for the 63A? They are a little different. I got an original OD canvas pouch for mine.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
That's what you get when guys migrate over from the AKforum. Now you know the photo is cropped cause he's in his underwear right?:rofl:
Ha...you're not going to be able to shake that mental image for a couple days!
Wow. I miss being a regular on the AK files forum. Bunch of well adjusted, level headed guys over there.

(Said nobody, ever.)

So, you'd think the original poster would have either chimed in by now to add a price or at least accuse us of being jerks. Hope we didnt scare off another new guy.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow. I miss being a regular on the AK files forum. Bunch of well adjusted, level headed guys over there.

(Said nobody, ever.)

So, you'd think the original poster would have either chimed in by now to add a price or at least accuse us of being jerks. Hope we didnt scare off another new guy.
Damn, lost another one to these god awful, Nazi-like policies of the powers that be on this board.......When will it end?????

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think it is a guy that e-mailed me asking its value. If it is it is a Stoner 63 bipod which as stated above is more common and there are a lot less guns for it. I gave him a price for the last one that I sold and he said he was going to keep it so it might not be him.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I think it is a guy that e-mailed me asking its value. If it is it is a Stoner 63 bipod which as stated above is more common and there are a lot less guns for it. I gave him a price for the last one that I sold and he said he was going to keep it so it might not be him.
Sam; I was just told you recently celebrated your birthday. Is that true?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts