1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in the West Florida panhandle it's tough to find ranges that allow full auto, but luckily a buddy owns a fair piece of land that's been registered as a private range.
There's a bunch of us that meets there fairly regularly and the owner is thinking we could turn this into a larger meet on perhaps a monthly basis and possibly much larger twice a year.
Full autos from subguns up to and including 50 bmg beltfeds will be allowed plus tracer and API ammo is ok.
Initially the range will be 300 yards but it's hoped to eventually extend it to 800 yards or more.
The range is located approximately 10 miles North and 30 miles East of Pensacola in the Milton area.
The question is how many people would be interested in using the range on a regular basis?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I don't know about regular basis. Milton is about 130 miles from me but it would be nice to have a range in the area.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I'm not all that close, but love the area. I'd be up for once-in-awhile, maybe on the way to the Conch Republic. F/a, sure, maybe even somethings more accurate. How 'bout Tannerite? I have a bro in Atlanta that would come too, even if the Business Managers don't.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tannerite is ok and reactive targets generally, in fact we just removed the remnants of an unloved vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts