1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couple of months ago I posted a photo of a Finnish hose connector on a Finnish collectors Facebook page trying to locate one. Didn't hear any thing from it for a couple weeks then was contacted by a fellow in Finland telling me he had purchased a connector for me at a flea market and asked for my address. Gave him my address and didn't hear from him until after it arrived. Expecting him to ask the going price for this I asked him how much and how he preferred the funds be sent, he asked that I send him some Hersey's Chocolate bars in exchange instead. That took me a bit by surprise, turns out these were not available in Finland and his family loved them. Needless to say I filled a flat rate box full with Hersey bars and sent those to him. I may have over paid him but I had so much fun with that deal I didn't care. :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
I've got lots of chocolate waiting and need a hose connector. I can't believe I missed Redroth's offering of two, been only looking for 5 years for one. Ouch! How much Chocolate does Troy need for one?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I've got lots of chocolate waiting and need a hose connector. I can't believe I missed Redroth's offering of two, been only looking for 5 years for one. Ouch! How much Chocolate does Troy need for one?
Knowing troy, I am sure he will want at least a large flat rate priority mail box full! ;)

I will claw through storage and see if I can find any more that I can spare. Otherwise it will be another clandestine trip into the Soviet zone and that takes time comrade.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Knowing troy, I am sure he will want at least a large flat rate priority mail box full! ;)

I will claw through storage and see if I can find any more that I can spare. Otherwise it will be another clandestine trip into the Soviet zone and that takes time comrade.
Hersey's Special Dark Chocolate Only :)

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I found one more in storage and I am reserving it for you, $75 plus actual shipping. SOLD to R.S.Mtn. PAID

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
good trade

I have no idea now much the hose connector should be worth but having one shipped to you with no deal up front shows the fellows heart is in the right place.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have no idea now much the hose connector should be worth but having one shipped to you with no deal up front shows the fellows heart is in the right place.
That is very kind of you and I'll take you up on that offer. I sent you a PM a minute ago. Thank you again. Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts