1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my grandson showed up Friday ( 2 weeks early) so he must be impatient like me lol but he was born on VE day and his sister was born 17 months ago on Pearl Harbor day so I am pretty sure that almost guarantees they will be beltfed shooters no? I know most here won't care about this but what the hell I thought it was amusing and the board has been slow anyways. I have a few years before I can get them behind the ANM2 with the M5 22 cal trainer set up but that is what they will be learning on.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Russ, Congratulations to you, grandma, & your family. I will never forget my grandfather and how he taught me about gun safety and shooting. These are things those kids will remember all of their lives.
CaptMax

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Russ I made a point of buying a 22 cal rifle for each and every new grandson when they arrived. Didn't know back then how much that was going to cost me [7 boys and 3 girls so far].
Never gave much thought to getting them each a beltfed? .....I think I'll let you have that honor! lol
Congrat's to everyone involved on the new "lil buddy" for Grandpa Russ..🥂

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congratulations Russ, hard to believe there will be a little toolman out there, if he ever has half your knowledge the future beltfed world will be alright after all.

CaptMax that was very well said, and could not be more true, I have been teaching gun safty to both of my grandmonsters and they eat it up and cant get enough.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree my grandfather taught me as well as my uncle Jim who was a Marine sniper in Nam and those are happy memories. I am already trying to decide what his first build project should be?

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That rocks Brass I love it! Where on earth did you find that?

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have an old tin one from WWII that launches wooden bullets that might do the trick while he is young? I bought it years ago at a flea market and the older women I bought it from was convinced it was for putting pesticides on garden plants lol it even has some of the original markings on it so I did not want to argue with her I just paid the five bucks and kept walking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts