1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across this belt loader at a gun shop and took some pictures. Seems to be all there and most likely set up for .308.
The fellow stated that he had a few thousand .308 loaded in belts, so maybe the loader is the one that was used?
Asking price with the wooden box: $999.00 and sure he will take a offer.

He also has cloth belts for sale; three new ones and one used (?) with a goober just after the starter tab.
Asking price: $40 to 50? I don't think he knows what to price the belts at so an offer would do?

Pm me for a phone number to the store if interested. I can email some pictures ( I hope ) Having trouble getting pics on the sight.

Weasel View attachment 16920

Attachments

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
....maybe...?

Cannot see the needles in the needle bar...but everything else looks to be complete. Also...hard to tell about the rest of the parts without looking under the top cover.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
L999

Stopped by the gun shop today. Saw three needles on a little bar and when lifted three under the little bar.

Weasel

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ran across this belt loader at a gun shop and took some pictures. Seems to be all there and most likely set up for .308.
The fellow stated that he had a few thousand .308 loaded in belts, so maybe the loader is the one that was used?
Asking price with the wooden box: $999.00 and sure he will take a offer.

He also has cloth belts for sale; three new ones and one used (?) with a goober just after the starter tab.
Asking price: $40 to 50? I don't think he knows what to price the belts at so an offer would do?

Pm me for a phone number to the store if interested. I can email some pictures ( I hope ) Having trouble getting pics on the sight.

Weasel View attachment 16920
I don't have enough posts to PM you yet. Could you send me the contact info and pictures to [email protected]
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts