1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Well he did have to pay for the lawyer....... and not sure if he is still allowed to own weapons? What happens if he pulls out a 50 cal next time?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was pled to a misdemeanor, I don’t know if that means he’s prohibited. Not a problem I’ve encountered. If he had paid it would be the FFLs problem, not mine.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Thant sucks!
As I’ve heard before: “Say what you mean, & mean what you say.” It’s better that way all around. Good luck Abominog.
CaptMax

·
12,110 Posts
I hope the sale was before April 1st so you’re not stuck paying the sales tax for the transaction

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was and that’s a potential issue. If buyer doesn’t come through and I put it on GB not only would I get saddled with another fee, but the ramifications of sales tax on price.

·
Premium Member
6,373 Posts
File a non paying bidder and relist it ASAP. If you don’t relist it they will deny the fees reimbursed without complaining.
Yes and they have changed policies on this recently so keep an eye on it and stay on top of it or they will not credit you back the selling fees. The same thing just happened to me over there on two very high priced kits. Both buyers ghosted me after willing the bids and it seem it is a new world on gunbroker these days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts