1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy, got a few of these available
these AA tripods have an original adapter, that was originally made for the mg34 AA
portugal manufactered these adapters to use them with the AA tripods
these work perfectly on the post war AA mounts pictured, we also have the original piece with them
so you buy the tripod with the original extension/connecting piece and the bren adapter\
the bren adapter piece is held in place by a spring operated lock, witch can be sennd in the pictures

pic,s show you how easy these can be converted, only need to tab out one of the pins
i can sell these for $ 350.- shipped anywere in the usa
first come first served
please respond on this treath, so others can see who was first, second etc.

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Do you have a pic showing how an MG34 mounts on one of these? Can't seem to figure it out from the pics.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Max, sorry i dont have any pic,s available
when i got these they had a description with them, stated they were bren adapters that portugal had made to use bren guns on M34 AA mounts.
accidentally i found out that these same adapters also fit on the post war MG 42 MG 1-3 AA tripods.
as the one i pictured.

to eMgunslinger, PM send back
stil a few available, thanks

Do you have a pic showing how an MG34 mounts on one of these? Can't seem to figure it out from the pics.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Max, sorry i dont have any pic,s available
when i got these they had a description with them, stated they were bren adapters that portugal had made to use bren guns on M34 AA mounts.
accidentally i found out that these same adapters also fit on the post war MG 42 MG 1-3 AA tripods.
as the one i pictured.

to eMgunslinger, PM send back
stil a few available, thanks
Thanks for the better description master22nl, that makes sense now. I can see where a Bren gun would fit but couldn't see how an MG34 would.:eek:
Silly me I was up too late last night.
Bump for a great price.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
harry , in my introduction, i alreaddy mentioned that these are post war tripods
i,m not sure when the adapters were made, these are old possible even before ww2, but i really dont know the exact date.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts