1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
5,467 Posts
MAKE THIS A STICKY!

The contraption I made with a 2x4 and some angle iron is stone aged compared to this. Its going to be some time until I get around to building this, but Id like to find it again.

I would do just that, except, I lack the technical skills

·
5,467 Posts
I would do just that, except, I lack the technical skills
Well....I guess I didn't lack the skills after all, sometimes you are surprised that old dogs can do something other than lay on the couch and lick their balls.

Actually if I could do that I would never leave the house.

·
5,467 Posts
....LOL....8-yr old thread. Just proves that a good idea never grows old. +1 on the ingenuity....
Thank you, I assume that you are speaking to the woody, and not the ball licking, leaving the house is an option, in San Francisco, there you would be considered a street performer, given a subsidy, and possibly having Boxer, Fineswine and Pelosi nominating you for the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Personally I would prefer a chancer the size of a grapefruit than receiving anything from the Kenyan Usurper.

·
Registered
112 Posts
In regards to metal links placement on the shells

I've been searching and can't seem to find the dimensions to where the links need to be on each round. I'm planning to make a woody for my izzy links and am trying to understand if there is a dimension as to where the links need to be after pressing.

·
5,467 Posts
thought I would bump this to the top
You do not need a computer to make a belt/link loader just a little .....thought process

21 - 28 of 28 Posts