1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,,Going to Russia toward end of Aug for 2 weeks,,Does anyone need anything(No AK's,,sorry).Will be in Moscow and Ukraine.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I need a couple of Krink flash hiders, an underfolder stock and a brand newski Dshk, still in the grease.

Seriously, what can you get away with bringing back?

·
Registered
187 Posts
ammo components, specifically brass cases for 12.7x108. they should be legal on airplanes without the primers. I'll pay well to get some.

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Autodoc,,,will put in a call,,Il see if I can get some,(BTW what gun is this for? So I can tell them),,,If any guys want to go over there,you WILL have a great time with the women!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
That'd be great, they're for a DShK, but it's a modern round also used in the Russian NSV and KSVK rifles. Kinda like our 50BMG.

Dave

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
1) All the 1910 Maxim kits you can pack in your suitcase, Maxim 1910 cleaning kits, and all the Maxim scopes you can find!!
2) All the Ppsh41 kits you can pack in your suit case!!

Is that enough?? LOL

tommygunner06 said:
Hey,,Going to Russia toward end of Aug for 2 weeks,,Does anyone need anything(No AK's,,sorry).Will be in Moscow and Ukraine.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yeah I could use a tripod for a DShK.
Just bring it back as a carry on.
Just tuck it under your arm and tell them it is a camera tripod and it was the same tripod you left the country with:D :eek: :D

If you get enough stuff for a shipping container, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like one.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I want DShK and PMK links, 100 for each is plenty.
and Klashnikov Vodka!

...infact, forget don't fret about the links! just get vodka! I'll pay for 1 to 4 bottles of the stuff! It's not for sale yet in the states! :(

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Put me down for a bottle of Klashnikov Vodka, :D But I can see this thread getting out of hand. So if it gets to much or if unable to find said items then don't worry about it.:cool:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
But if you can find someone too do this I want a TOMMYGUNNER06 WENT TOO RUSSIA AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS DAM T SHIRT! But it has to be in cyrilic.;) Have a great time and don't worry about us.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
i need a cyrillic translation for the following phrases/words for an engraving project i have planned

zombies

and

commie (or communist) ******* zombie stomper

:cool: ;) :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thompsons

I'll take all the like new Tommy guns you can get. Look in some of the caves.:D It may not cost you anything. Seriously though, have fun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Don't waste your time ....

I spent two and a half months there adopting my daughter, last winter. Did make it to Volgagrad (Stalingrad). :) It's cheaper to buy "stuff" here and on Ebay than there. Also its against the law to remove "historic" items (almost anything of interest) without a special export permit (ie $). :mad: Also watchout for fake everything.
Premium vodka cost almost as much here as in Moscow....
Drink the local poison and don't forget to have a couple of Cohibas :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I too want the AK bottle of vodka,,,will look in Moscow. My wifes brother was a tank comander,,should have good conections. Im gonna say that I shot the rounds and brass is a gift from local tank unit or so. I plan to give all clothes away last day and just pack stuff to bring home. Carry on will be bottles. PPsh 41 kits are pretty cheap is US so I dont think it would be worth the hassel Im sure I would get at airport!Any body need mail taken over(if you have a US stamp, IT will get opened to check for money)? I do not smoke so I will use money for drinks not smokes!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts