1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I’ve got 9mm Egyptian for sale...$12 per box of 36. The corrosive stuff. You clean your guns anyhow, right?

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
To all my ammo customers and reloaders...QUIT SHOOTING...!! Save what you have,reload what you can and hold fast. Nearly half the Country is so pissed off at what is transpiring...their boiling point is reaching a dangerous level.

Other than the panic and such by liberals who see their safety rapidly deteriorating with calls to defund LE,several gov't contracts for ammo...can anyone explain why there is NO AMMO...? Or primers,bullets.dies,etc...? Tell me I'm not seeing this happening by design.

·
11,677 Posts
It’s about supply and demand. It’s not a bunch of crazy lefties out buying up all the Ammo. Most people just don’t buy at volumes like those of us here do. Now they are buying anything they see. Just like how toilet paper disappeared (again btw) Mfg is set up for certain volumes. Major spikes in demand cause significant disruptions.

this is happening all over the supply chain abs Mfg world. I had to discontinue a product line because the lead time for one of the packaging components went from 4 weeks to 40 with no change options.

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
That's the point...NO SUPPLY...!! All major suppliers of primers are sending their supply to their own ammo Mfg.'s...CCI (Speer),Federal,Remington (already sold and split up into 6-7 companies),Winchester. We used to get S&B primers when the last event occurred...not now. Even Wolf primers are not to be seen. There has to be a logical reason for this particular aspect for the lack of primers.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
That's the point...NO SUPPLY...!! All major suppliers of primers are sending their supply to their own ammo Mfg.'s...CCI (Speer),Federal,Remington (already sold and split up into 6-7 companies),Winchester. We used to get S&B primers when the last event occurred...not now. Even Wolf primers are not to be seen. There has to be a logical reason for this particular aspect for the lack of primers.
I bought them ALL Len because I am a selfish SOB and want to control the market 🤑

Reactions: L999here

·
Registered
164 Posts
Prices on ammunition are inflated and insane! But people are paying for it. I’m selling 9mm new for 600/k and can’t hold it in stock.... got lucky and my shipment of 500,000 primers just came in though...

Ginex which are a decent primer. As all the US made ones are almost in available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts