1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Politicians are like the Southern end of a cow........only thing coming out is gas and......

you're just finding that out? I've known that since 1968, when I started to pay attention to politics. doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum they come from, they're ALL LIARS AND CRIMINALS. only difference between them and the thugs in the street, is politicians dress nicer

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
They are all A__ hats and their time will come. These idiots keep preaching about ISIS being in the country and the threat they pose to us HAH screw ISIS the real threat is in Washington, DC and the white house. These ___ _____ need to get a clue! I just spent an hour on the phone with a 95 year old man tonight that was in pearl harbor then Europe and received more medals than I could count yet these retards won't give him veterans benefits really? This country makes me sick when we can't even stand behind a man that served in two branches of the service and at 95 years old they turn their back on him. Matt at the end of the day verbiage is verbiage some call it ****** rigged and yet some call it a presidential solution so which one is correct?

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
you're just finding that out? I've known that since 1968, when I started to pay attention to politics. doesn't matter which side of the political spectrum they come from, they're ALL LIARS AND CRIMINALS. only difference between them and the thugs in the street, is politicians dress nicer
That is really uncalled for, slowfire. I've seen many a street thug as well dressed as the average politician... :D

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
1968!?

Politics is the 2nd oldest profession in the world and it bears a striking resemblance to the first.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

118 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts