1919 A4 Forums banner

Gsg-5

11K views 53 replies 21 participants last post by  BruceA4 
#1 ·
I got one and am trying to figure out if an aim point sight will fit on that tiny flat spot or does any one know which one will fit or do I need an adapter??
not really up on this stuff just starting????

#2 ·
I don't have one but looking at them. You need to use an H&K style claw mount with an adapter (M-13, Weaver,??) don't have the info at work. From what I've read it's set up for H&K accessories. So how do you like it so far, is it well made?

#4 ·
The ones

The Claw mounts for the Metal Airsoft MP-5 Series will work with this there aluminum or Diecast but work just fine as its a .22 the mount need not be steel I have one & its hard to tell its not an original HK & there alot cheaper than an original HK mount.

#5 ·
???

So how does the gun operate/look give us a range review.

#6 ·
Well at first I thought airsoft, but the gun functions better than my sw-5in 9mm, the finish is a hell of a lot better, my vector or sw-5, I don't like the fact that it held together by screws I've already retightened them several times.
I am going to purchase H&K pins sometime, the stock is a little chinsee but am putting an airsoft collapseable on it, and am trying to get a red dot for it.

#8 ·
OK went to my range in the freezing cold and shot the GSG-5,
WOW what a great little rifle,not a single miss fire 100 rnds.
iron sites was setting and resetting 22 steel plinker.
I would not want to drop the gun but am very impressed, no lube just loaded and shot till fingures were numb. I loved it and cheap!!!!

#11 ·
lol

That guy got a lot of advertising for his sale that thread is all over the net ,

The gun is a fun plinker and surprisingly accurate for what it is. if you want HK then buy an HK that guy just expected to much out of a fun plinker.

like snook said 100 rounds so far not one FTF or FTE I love this gun

I already told him no more haulin 3 tripods and 4 beltfed guns and payin baron prices for ammo.

Bulletfest here I come 50 bucks for a brick of ammo and I'm good for the weekend.

op4rebel

#13 ·
http://www.germansportguns.de/gsg5/index.pl?mode=2
Here is one link but there are quite a few I have seen.
I have to say just ordered an mp-5 red dot and low mount for it I like it that much. I will prob. buy another. fun plinker only though wouldn't do anything else with it my 10/22 is fun to shoot but this thing is quiet and stays on target and it looks cool.

#14 ·
OK Hello again:
New range report 550 rounds federal only 3 FTF's, What a great plinker,
cheap to shoot great time out when you know you didn't break the bank
to get a little range time in. Sure had fun , and Op4rebel had fun on my 4wheeler too. As to shooting the H&K shotgun get some more practice in op4
and maybe you could hit something with it. LOL.

#18 ·
They look like the hottest new item out there.. And 'el cheapo to shoot. I have all 9's in the mp5 seires, and went out today shooting AR15 with the .22 conversion kit.. Fun and cheap.

How much did you pay for it? :)

#20 ·
I bought mine for $499.00 plus shipping from Gordon Miller over at HK pro site.
I was told by a few he raised his prices, but that is only speculation I was happy with mine. I did get an extra magazine $30.00. Well worth it cant keep em loaded fast enough and mags are very well made,easy to load left or right.

I have had a blast with mine, Good luck

#21 ·
I got a chance to stop by their booth at SHOT this year. Nice looking gun, definetly not an airsoft type gun.

I asked them about getting some hi-cap mags, similar to the 50rd 10/22 type. The rep said they were working on it with the German company. They sent the Germans an original 9mm C-mag to see what the engineers could come up with...:D

I also asked about SBR version and they weren't planning to offer any. The rep gave me a few names of various companys that have/are SBRing these rifles for customers.

#25 ·
It would be LEGAL (not a center fire rifle so NOT an assualt weapon), but you would only be able to buy 10 rd mags! :mad:

sucks for you guys. I hope PA never goes that way *crossed fingers*

#26 ·
Found one at the niles, OH gunshow today. so i bought it and ended up paying 597.00 i figure if i ordered it with shipping and tax and transfer i prob paid 25-35 more than that would have cost me so i paid a premium to have it now. so i picked up 1000 rnds of cci 22lr $31.00 gotta love that. stopped at the range on the way home and ran 200 rnds thru it, think savings on 9mm its already pying for itself. anyway it was deadly accurate to my surprise even on rapid fire. only had 2 rnds that didn't fire but reloaded it and it fired off so i blame the ammo cause the same thing happens in my 10-22. All in all i'm very happy and getting ready to order some mags and a optics mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.