1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a answer Uncle Ted give to a reporter when asked a question, gotta luv his crazy outspoken personality.:D

And yes, he did make the comment in a May 2006 interview conducted by a British journalist Robert Chalmers for The Independent on Sunday, the expanded Sunday version of the UK newspaper The Independent:
"What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

"I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey *******. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
GOD FN Bless Ted!

Kill it N Grill it! I will go hunting with Ted before I die!

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Gotta post my favorite...he smacking on France big time here!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
You gotta love him

I went to see him last weekend at the wing zing in Columbus, Ohio..He put on a great show with alot of cool gun's on stage..He is a great supporter of are troops and country and he let's that be heard in his show..That sound's like something only he would say..Good for him!..That's why you got to love him..GUNNER 50

·
Registered
106 Posts
Uncle Ted..

Just to let you all know....

When I was in Iraq two years ago Ted and Toby Keith were to come to Balad were I was stationed for a USO tour concert. The day before we were shelled a dozen times so the military decided to call off the show...:mad:

A lot of guys were bumbed even more when we were told that Toby Keith had turned tail and decided to not come anyway (he went to Turkey...a fitting place)....but guess what...

Ted came to the base and signed autographs and hung out with the soldiers despite the shelling and danger. It was really cool to see he cared enough to danger his own health for the morale of the troops...

Just to let you all know what kind of a guy he is (#1)

Mark Headlee
Lamar, Colorado

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
I was in Paris last weekend, with the mess in the middle east they had raised their Terror alert level:

From RUN to HIDE.

Only two levels left: CAPITULATE and COLLABORATE...

MSG

·
Registered
886 Posts
Two things: Ted wants to keep his eyes on his guns,,just think of the deers hes gotten on his road trips!!:)
How was the attitude in France? I have a 7 hr lay over and was going to see a few quick sites next month. Do you think they will surender to me??

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You reckon them are real guns he has on stage??

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
tommygunner06 said:
Two things: Ted wants to keep his eyes on his guns,,just think of the deers hes gotten on his road trips!!:)
How was the attitude in France? I have a 7 hr lay over and was going to see a few quick sites next month. Do you think they will surender to me??
I've stared down French truck drivers from the seat of a bicycle, so you never know. They have gotten a little tougher on olive-skinned teenagers.

Getting along overseas is easy, as long as you can say: "hello," "good by," "please," "thank you," "one," "two," "three," "beer," "wine" and "bite me" in the native language.

MSG

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has anyone ever heard that Steven Tyler from aerosmith owns a Mag 58/M240 along with other NFA? I would like to know how many of them rock stars are into this and what they have.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm an old guy and been a Ted fan since the Amboy Duke days. A rock and roller full of common sense and down home. Who'd a thought it????? I'm from Georgia and we still tip our hats when mentioning Lynyrd Skynyrd, but hot damn that Ted boy fum up noth is dayem gude!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Ya'll REALLY need to read Ted's book, God, Guns, And Rock-n-Roll. It's WORTH the price, and is one HELLUVA way to relate our hobby to those that don't understand! My Fiance is reading it now and I think is finally "getting it" as to why I am a 2nd Amendment Advocate!

576 Posts
I actually got to meet Ted at his cabin in northern Michigan last November. Last day of regular bow season....well the day before gun opener anyway, November 14th. My best friend is on first name basis with him becasue of land proximity and I was up north for deer season. It was a very interesting occasion.....Ted is pretty passionate about what he believes and he lives by it no doubt. Rain and 20 mile an hour winds....after an hour of BS'ing in the afternoon he stood up and announced "I have never missed the last day of regular season!" and he had to be "Out there!" Like that he was gone. Cammo on.....bow in hand and out the door.

I have met Jim his assistant on a few occasions....truly interesting guys. I may not believe in everything he preaches but I am glad to have them on my side.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
"I've stared down French truck drivers from the seat of a bicycle, so you never know. They have gotten a little tougher on olive-skinned teenagers.

Getting along overseas is easy, as long as you can say: "hello," "good by," "please," "thank you," "one," "two," "three," "beer," "wine" and "bite me" in the native language."

You forgot a few -- "Where's the toilet," "fill it up, please," and "kiss my ass!"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts