1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. Had 2 PMs notified but not there and the accidental triple post by MT-AC caused my tinfoil hat to appear! J

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Nope. Had 2 PMs notified but not there and the accidental triple post by MT-AC caused my tinfoil hat to appear! J
This has happened to me (the tinfoil hat thing) my hat looks like the one Napoleon wore I usually bend the ends down, this seems to allow the paranoia to drip off.

·
Registered
966 Posts
This has happened to me (the tinfoil hat thing) my hat looks like the one Napoleon wore I usually bend the ends down, this seems to allow the paranoia to drip off.
And what about the sarcasm? Do you just pipe it to drain, cause the puddle is a slip hazard???

Your killin' me Smalls, Killin me.

I go with silver oxide. Phlanx tuned me up back in the day.

B-D

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
I have had a PM notification for a year and a half yet to ever find it :rolleyes: it has been driving me nuts because I hate ignoring anyone except politicians that is :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Oh, it's supposed to be a 'hat', thanks for letting me know, I've been wrapping the tin foil around the wrong part all this time. Now that I know about the 'hat' thing taking a leak will involve a lot fewer steps! :eek::rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts