1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Yep...looks like the 30MM Vulcan (?) that the A-10 Warthog was built around. Pilot sat in a titainium 'bath-tub' on top of the gun. Trained the A-10 pilots at Grissom AFB,IN from 1979-1995 in small arms.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep...looks like the 30MM Vulcan (?) that the A-10 Warthog was built around. Pilot sat in a titainium 'bath-tub' on top of the gun. Trained the A-10 pilots at Grissom AFB,IN from 1979-1995 in small arms.
Best sound when you ask for support!! Happy Father’s Day to those!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Had to post up a few pics of a box/gift I rec'd from family [kids - older kids] over the weekend. Really had me stumped/puzzled while opening it. I mean...all I could think of was WTF??? Still, tried to keep a smiley face like I knew what was going on, but I gotta tell ya, it was a strange and hilarious couple of minutes until I figured it out.

OK so here are some pics/thumbnails - explanation to follow soon......maybe.....lol

Azure Audio equipment Font Material property Gadget
World Gadget Gas Font Advertising
Head Eye Organ Smile Font
Plant Fruit Natural foods Ingredient Yellow onion
Product Textile Font Art Eyelash
Organism Font Handwriting Drawing Illustration

Curious.........Your reaction would have been ??????

·
Registered
677 Posts
Had to post up a few pics of a box/gift I rec'd from family [kids - older kids] over the weekend. Really had me stumped/puzzled while opening it. I mean...all I could think of was WTF??? Still, tried to keep a smiley face like I knew what was going on, but I gotta tell ya, it was a strange and hilarious couple of minutes until I figured it out.

OK so here are some pics/thumbnails - explanation to follow soon......maybe.....lol

View attachment 117949 View attachment 117950 View attachment 117951 View attachment 117952 View attachment 117953 View attachment 117954

Definitely wtf??? o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

View attachment 117949 View attachment 117950 View attachment 117951 View attachment 117952 View attachment 117953 View attachment 117954

Ha! I saw the company that makes these (products)… on the shark tank tv show. Some of them were hilarious, this was one of my favorites. A good gag for sure!
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Dog breed Dog supply

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Yeah exactly!! Same company I suspect...... Inside flap on the box says "You've Been Pranked" lol.
Never saw anything like these before, but definitely adds some fun to the gift giving process. 😁 😁 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts