1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know Who you are........Well versed Man that helps everyone and never says No.

Finds all the unobtanium parts for near everyone here.

Hope your getting some Big Surprize Party up in the NE.......That might make you mad for a minute.

Enjoy your Day Sir......Were thinking of you. Dan & Kyle

·
Premium Member
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think your smelling it correctO

:love:

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Methinks you've made a slight error. When is early 60's "OLD"...? Wait a few more years. The median age for men is now below 80...women 84,I believe. Spoke with this 'youngster' about a week ago...he's not that old...yet....LOL.

Happy birthday...age and experience will always over come youth and vigor".

·
Registered
677 Posts
Methinks you've made a slight error. When is early 60's "OLD"...? Wait a few more years. The median age for men is now below 80...women 84,I believe. Spoke with this 'youngster' about a week ago...he's not that old...yet....LOL.

Happy birthday...age and experience will always over come youth and vigor".
Maybe so, but he is only late 50's..... as well as me. 60's will come fast enough, don't rush it!!! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
8,071 Posts
Thanks guys and yes 60 will come soon enough! I would like to say that I enjoyed the day but it was brutally long and hard and ended 10:00 pm after repairing a well pump for someone that lives in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I barely even looked at the board yesterday and I am off this morning to do a job in Connecticut for the rest of the week but plan on taking a "me day" this weekend.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Don't worry, Getting Older is not to Bad, but let me tell you Being Old is a *****.
Happy BirthDay Russ.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks guys and yes 60 will come soon enough! I would like to say that I enjoyed the day but it was brutally long and hard and ended 10:00 pm after repairing a well pump for someone that lives in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I barely even looked at the board yesterday and I am off this morning to do a job in Connecticut for the rest of the week but plan on taking a "me day" this weekend.
I hope your ''ME DAY" is about 18 hours of nothing but playing with your toys all day ( like thats ever going to happen ). Try to have a good day anyway . V.V.6769

1 - 20 of 40 Posts