1919 A4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm glad this got some momentum......Were all soo glad your always there too help.

Its impossible to find you a gift as your the Go To Guy.

One day you'll get some good payback......Cheers My Friend.

And yes I owe you a phone call or sleeazy text..... :love:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks guys and yes 60 will come soon enough! I would like to say that I enjoyed the day but it was brutally long and hard and ended 10:00 pm after repairing a well pump for someone that lives in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I barely even looked at the board yesterday and I am off this morning to do a job in Connecticut for the rest of the week but plan on taking a "me day" this weekend.
Well? Russ. Is it your birthday? Congrats on getting to this age. I'm ahead of you 67. You will never catch me. Lol. Love ya man. From your Texas rebel friend.

·
Premium Member
8,076 Posts
Thanks guys and sorry I have been off the grid for a couple of days but duty called. I am only 58 this year so I have a couple more decent years left unless of course, I make the wife mad. I am finally headed home today and hope to be there for a bit this time.

·
Premium Member
8,076 Posts
Thanks Leroy, it was my wife's yesterday so I went home early and cooked her a nice four course meal with all of her favorites. Hopefully that keeps me out of the dog house for a minute or two.

• Haha
Reactions: delta6

·
Premium Member
8,076 Posts
All good and up and running again Howie thanks. Now I am getting my butt kicked by a 1945 Diamler Dingo! Have I ever mentioned that I hate the British vehicles. I am not sure if I am winning or if the Dingo is but I will post a video of it on the board when I get it running.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Happy birthday brother, hope you have a wonderful me weekend too! I’ll call you on that special day next month, the one we’ve celebrated for well over 30 years. I don’t have many friends I can say that too! 40-50 goes by fast, 50-60 goes by even faster!
CaptMax
Ps. It’s spelled Daimler but I’ll forgive you and yes I know how British armour is to work on all too well. At least you don’t have to climb through a turret to do it!!! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: theduke
21 - 40 of 40 Posts