1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased one of there repo's last night but now I am a little nervous. Only because the only contact info on the website is an email address and you have to go into the buy now section to find that. No phone numbers or anything. So now I am a little worried. Has anyone dealt with them before? :confused:

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
They used to be pretty up and up and had a good product from what I read here awhile back. Haven't really heard much about them in quite some time now though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have had one of there M2 tripods for about 2 years. It is very strong and heavy due to the legs being made of solid 1" bar stock. But this makes it a good shooting platform.

·
Registered
9 Posts
tripods

I bought one of their repro tripods about 18 months ago, if memory is correct. I e-mailed them about paying via money order or cashier's check and it was OK. Deal went smooth and forthright. Haven't dealt with them since then.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I feel better now. I also just recieved an email from Dave. He seems nice and has responded to my questions. Now all I have to do is get a pintle and T& E. No more shooting off of a 6x6:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts