1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
That will make someone a fine pod, thanks for posting it Dan.
CaptMax

·
Mouse Machine Works
1,994 Posts
I think Rollin is searching for one...

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
It was a good price, and now its gone!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not to me, I was second by 45 minutes.
Dan

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
I talked to the seller yesterday, on behalf of a customer (and member here) for whom I have been looking. He did not have any offers at that time, and my potential buyer is on a business trip so I expect they will talk today. If someone else has snagged it already, that's that. Saw your post on it this morning, IMDan, and I don't know if he sold it to a third party or was holding for my guy. But I am sure it will shake out today. May not be game over yet... or it may be!

By the way, thanks to ajmdreammg42 for tipping me off to this yesterday. And thanks to mouse for posting on my behalf here too.

And MG34_Dan, I have to figure out a way to bribe you so you don't share this stuff with the rest of the world, but pass it on to me privately first, seeing that I am such a greedy, selfish, "I-want-it-all-for-myself" kind of guy, lol! :eek: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And MG34_Dan, I have to figure out a way to bribe you so you don't share this stuff with the rest of the world, but pass it on to me privately first, seeing that I am such a greedy, selfish, "I-want-it-all-for-myself" kind of guy, lol!
No problemo. From now on I'll pass all the neat stuff on to you first. But, I will expect my duly earned 15% finders fee. Ain't nothing in life that's free.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
No problemo. From now on I'll pass all the neat stuff on to you first. But, I will expect my duly earned 15% finders fee. Ain't nothing in life that's free.
Lol, you do such a great service to the forum members here by posting this stuff up. And, aside from the fact that I am too cheap to pay your finder's fee, I was just poking fun at myself anyway. I have too many bills and projects taking all my money right now, can't buy any toys these days, sadly. But you just keep up with being generous to all the guys here... and I'll just go pout in private when I can't swing a purchase I wish that I could. :jedicrying:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Looks like a nice pod, is there something missing around the gear type thing? Looking at other ones they look as if there's a cover over it. Or did some not have one?
Very interesting, seemed low on price thou

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
Ken it is missing the pins and chains, the ammo box bracket and the leather starp but the rest seems to be there from what I recall. I have not looked at mine in a while and am not home to check it but the rest looks to be there.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Now that I look again, Ken is right. There is an aluminum, two piece housing that goes around the circumference of the that ring gear. I had not noticed that this was missing. Good catch on that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts