1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I suspect the prices are being effected by word that a new Vickers book by Dolf will soon be out.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I suspect the prices are being effected by word that a new Vickers book by Dolf will soon be out.
Dolf spent a couple days here while doing some work in San Antonio. He has is no new Vickers book in the works.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Dolf spent a couple days here while doing some work in San Antonio. He has is no new Vickers book in the works.
I checked with someone I know at SAR last night and this is what I was told which is consistent with what I was told at Knob Creek -

"Dolf is currently working on that book adding more information. Crossing my fingers we can layout and print early next year, but I can't make any promises."

·
Watercooled Addict
2,144 Posts
I thought it was well known he was working on an updated version.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I spoke with one of the principals working on the book a couple of weeks ago and the book is now on hold.

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath on this guys just sayin' and of course don't take my word for it as I rarely know what I am talking about

·
Registered
313 Posts
I wouldn't hold your breath on this guys just sayin' and of course don't take my word for it as I rarely know what I am talking about
Toolman,

You are too modest! You are a wealth of knowledge and have good insight, especially with all the time you have resently spent with Dolf.

Junking

1 - 19 of 19 Posts