1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Does anyone know fourm memebr Heckinohio? I want to get in touch with him about a recent purchase and I have only contacted hin on the board. He has not been on in awhile and I don't want to wait any longer. If anyone knows his email or phone number I would appreciate it. Thank you, Jim.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Rory and maybe one or two of the other Ohio guys know him well. I am sure someone will help you out soon.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Yes hang in there and he will contact you. He must be busy at the moment.
PJ is one of the good guys around here.
CaptMax

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got off the phone with him and all I can say is.... Super nice man. He talked to me for 20 minutes and it felt like 30 seconds. This man forgot more than I have ever known about guns. We worked out a very fair deal and I am happy. Thanks to all who replied and helped me.

·
12,509 Posts
One of the best guys. Really feel lucky to know him and his wife Donna.

Met them and sdk around the same time. Also a top shelf dude.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
glad to hear you got a hold of him.

PJ is awesome.... he's the guy who got me interested in guns as a young boy marveling at all the machine guns down in "the dungeon" .

he put the first full auto machine gun in my hands & he put the first full auto machine gun in my daughters hands...

think Chris took this picture of PJ, Rory & Lilly: (was good seeing you dude & wish we had more time yesterday... )

THIS is how i always remember PJ (teaching & sharing)

short video:

Gun Machine gun Tripod Grass Recreation

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
LMAO... yeah bub it was probably closer to 10 years ago...

got several more pix & vids from that day somewhere on a jumpdrive..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts