1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Welcome to the board you will find this to be the best beltfed site on the web. We have a great group here with an incredible shared knowledge base so ask questions and have fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to Tennessee and to the board as well. You will find more friends, info and history here than you can absorb in several years.

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
WELCOME....to the belt-fed Brotherhood. As already stated,we are here to help each other enjoy the 'hobby' and further our knowledge.
We all started this journey as 'newbies',so don't hesitate to ask questions and gain from our collective knowledge. It's much easier to ask questions and get the proper direction....than to waste thousands of dollars on something you really did not want or need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in the process of getting a Israeli 1919a4 but don't currently have it yet. In a month or so I should have it.
WELCOME....to the belt-fed Brotherhood. As already stated,we are here to help each other enjoy the 'hobby' and further our knowledge.
We all started this journey as 'newbies',so don't hesitate to ask questions and gain from our collective knowledge. It's much easier to ask questions and get the proper direction....than to waste thousands of dollars on something you really did not want or need.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in the process of getting a Israeli 1919a4 but don't currently have it yet. In a month or so I should have it.
Welcome to the group. Also a newer member here. Everyone is very helpful and respectful here. Since no one said it yet, please read "rod of death" or something like that. Not to scare you, only to make you aware. Just checked, I believe it is the very top link in 1919 semi build. Have fun and enjoy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! Lots of great people here ready to help. Let see a picture when you get her home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts