1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Entertained some local factory dignitaries Sunday. Used a Maxim, Jap 99s, M-60, Thompson, 'A-4 & others.......I need a pair of the levers that raise the lock face/extractor on a Russian/Finn Maxim...... There were some of these locks at Knob Creek that had been stripped of their firing pins and springs. Anyone know who had them????

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I'd like to know if there are spare parts out there too for the locks. IMA sells the whole lock for $50.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Locks

I am aware of IMAs offering. I have a couple spares, but I would rather not throw away a known for the lack of a piece to fix it with. The ones I saw at Knob Creek were about $25.00 ask. Might get a couple or even three for the IMA $50. plus their shipping at Knob Creek........

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think Dave form sarco had some on his table, not sure if they were German or Russian, they are a little different.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
locks

There is considerable difference between German and Russ/Finn........ I have been warned by more than a few not to disassemble a German lock........but they also advise installing a Vickers firing pin and spring. Dolf did mine.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts