1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have gone through a few more crates of parts and now have a few piles of unidentified parts. 99% of the parts I have found have been USGI so I am assuming these are as well. So far with y'alls help we have identified everything from 81mm recoilless rifle extractors to M1918 gas cylinders. Thanks in advance for everyones help.
G
Antique tool Brass Revolver Metal Fastener Auto part Screw Brass Hardware accessory Brass Screw Metal Metal Glasses Rectangle Metal Brass Metal Perfume Door handle Handle Metal Brass Brass Metal Antique tool
Tire Rim Iron Spoke Wheel Metal Iron Circle Metal Product Metal Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
The short handle in pics 9/10 is the breach opening device for the XM148 grenade launcher, the actual Vietnam era M16 grenade launcher. Pretty damned rare. J

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does number 2 and 3 look like part of a gas system to anyone? It is very similar to the M1918 gas cylinder with the small holes around the top. Just a thought.
BTW if anyone sees anything in these parts they gotta have let me know. I usually throw them all together in a big pile and sell or trade them as "assorted parts lot":)
G

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
I am helping a couple board members gather parts for M3 aircraft 50's if the extractor is marked BA or Colt I know of a home for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts