1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP MG34 MG42 Complete rifles, kits. parts & transit case help w valuation please

I have been asked to help a buddy who is basically useless with a computer, sell his firearm collection. I know a little about firearms and have 158 Positive feedbacks on gunbroker, 151 on Calguns and almost 1000 positive on ebay. The values on the items below are all over the board and I could really use the help to get a value on these. The seller is an old friend and needs the money and I really don't wish to do him a disservice and sell his stuff too cheap.

If you can offer any advice or help I would be eternally grateful. Should you need any further info or pictures of anything in particular let me know I have the items here so can access them fairly easily, just takes a bit as they are heavy as heck !

Please contact me thru pm. once I get prices I will put the numbers to him and see what he wants me to do.

Also just in case it matters the rifles cam e from G Gatzke from WI back in the late 80's or early 90's he thinks

The album of pics is below

http://s482.photobucket.com/user/gilroyguns/library/jons mgs

1. Pictures 1 - 52

MG42 rifle made form one of the early kits that were shipped over to the US in the 80's It is a Full parts kit with a dummy receiver nothing was cut or welded and it is completely able to be dismantled. Original geman markings and matching numbers, Weight correct at 28LBS

Also comes with complete original tool kit extra spring and bolt

2. Pictures 53 - 102

MG34 Parts Kit COMPLETE with 8mm barrel as shown, missing only receiver

3. Pictures 103 - 150

MG34 DUMMY GUN Made of parts kit again, can be dismantled, reblued and refinished. No bolt. Weighs 24lbs

4. Pictures 151 - 172

MG34/42 PARTS LOT of

2 barrels for MG34

1BOLT

Tanker shroud

main spring

feed tray top cover

misc small parts lot

pistol grip

5. Pictures 173 - 202

MG34/42 Original transit case as shown, bought in 1997 from Sarco, as shown, weighs 44LBS measures approx. 11 x 11 x 48

Once again

THANKS

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Im interested in the following depending on price. you did not post your email so here is mine ajmdreammg42(remove this)@yahoo.com

4. Pictures 151 - 172

MG34/42 PARTS LOT of

2 barrels for MG34

1BOLT

Tanker shroud

main spring

feed tray top cover

misc small parts lot

pistol grip

5. Pictures 173 - 202

MG34/42 Original transit case as shown, bought in 1997 from Sarco, as shown, weighs 44LBS measures approx. 11 x 11 x 48

·
Registered
787 Posts
I would also be interested in the transit case. Once you determine a price on the transit case I would like to be 2nd in line behind ajmdreammg42

You will not be able to PM due to your post count.

My email is wmanuel at credit4u.com

Thanks
Wally

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry i did not know i could not send pm's

Thank you guys for your interest, I will let you know as soon as i have an idea, I am still trying to figure out a fair price and researching on the internet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts