1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy,s i,m stull struggling with a parts that were in a large batch, i got most figgured out, but i stil have numerous items that i dont know were these are for ore from.
please take a look at the pictures,
any info would be great, thanks, john,
number 1 :
Metal Brass Tool accessory
Metal Brass Bronze
Metal Rectangle

number 2 :
Brass Metal Cylinder Hardware accessory

number 3":

number 4 :
Branch Antler Finger Metal
Tree Plant Trunk
Tree Branch Fashion accessory Trunk Metal

number 5 mixed lott :

i think one of these is a M1 garand reamer, left side at the top, others i dont know

at last 3 items, i,m interested in the packed one,s thats say BOW GUN 30 cal. seems to have springs inside the bags
got several of these,
Antique tool Wood
Paper
Auto part

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
#3 looks to be a Firing Pin protrusion gauge for a british MG. In #5 the garand reamer looks more like the reamer for the second pattern BAR gas cylinder of WWII and before vintage.(the non twisty type) J

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Being that #3 is stamped " ROSS" , I'd guess it would be for the Ross rifle . I would also make a WAG that #1 would be a test firing pin which , with a #3 type gauge , would test bolt or bolt & bolt head ( aka SMLE ) length .
Chris

·
Registered
512 Posts
Being that #3 is stamped " ROSS" , I'd guess it would be for the Ross rifle . I would also make a WAG that #1 would be a test firing pin which , with a #3 type gauge , would test bolt or bolt & bolt head ( aka SMLE ) length .
Chris
WooHoo. I finally know what one of these mystery parts is!

#1 is a Detroit Diesel injector setting gauge. If you google Kent-Moore the number on it will tell you what engine injector it is for. And yes, I have a bunch of these in my tool box.

Oh, and G103 on the cadillac package is for a Stuart tank.

Steve

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Head space gauge

Number two looks like a head space gauge for .308, FN-FAL series of rifles maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts