1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a 1919, but would sure be cool to though. I just like to try and be a part of any shooting forum. Hope you guys don't mind having a young gun here. I'm only 16. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Some of us (myself included) have been known to act younger than that around here at times. Welcome aboard Maser, you're the future of gun sports in this country.
Ken

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the board Maser, good to have a young gun around. Like Ken said, you are the future of gun sports in this great country of ours! Plus, you young bucks make great ammo carriers for us old farts;)
mcj600

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ammo carriers, linker and belt loader, target setter, gun cleaner, it's all good! You have to start somewhere. Welcome aboard.

Where bouts in CA are you? Lot's of us here that can use a gopher! We might even let you squeeze a few rounds off if we like you!

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Welcome to the "FNG"

Sorry Maser, 16 is not old enough to join this group. I was 10 when I took my first firearm, a .22cal Mossburg junior model that I bought with my paper route earnings (the firearm, which I still have is still very accurate, or is it the operator?) to fourth grade "show and tell," and all was cool. Ten then is today's 40! Just kidding with ya', welcome to the fun, and the fellowship of the beltfed. Be safe, and remember to never point a firearm at anything one wouldn't want to shoot -- the rest will come with patience,time and -- above all else, listening to those who've "been there,done that."

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Don't mind those guys they are all glad to see you here. We all had to pay our dues to get where we are. Really glad to have you young people on this fourm.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts

Tonys' way of saying welcome...come on in! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of good information here. I have not had any experiences with someone that was unfriendly here.

You have a good site. That was a good idea to have a forum slanted towards teens and guns. I am concerned about your "*****" area though. Seems like it could be misunderstood.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Maser
It's great to see young folks like yourself interested in forums like this. It will be up to you and your peers to preserve the 2nd Amendment for yourself and future generations. Yes, kind of "passing the torch". In a couple of years you will be able to vote. If you want to enjoy the same freedom we currently have make sure you vote for supporters of the 2nd amendment. You will learn quite a bit in here as I have. Enjoy and be informed!

Here is the NRA site you can get more information from.

http://www.nranews.com/nra.html

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yeah maser, I second that, You better pick up a kit while you can they probably won't be around when you are 18. The beautiful thing is they are not legally a gun when you buy one so you could probably buy one now if you have the cash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts