1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am assisting someone working on a book of gunners kits. I have a gunners kit I bought years ago from I.O (Inter Ordnance) I think, and I'm not sure it is correct. If any of you guys have gunners kits could you dig them out and post a pic of contents. I need to verify what I have is correct.

Thanks

Troy

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Troy, if this is the Czech gunners kit in the long canvas pouch I have one as well.
Let me know and I can dig it out to photograph if needed.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Troy, if this is the Czech gunners kit in the long canvas pouch I have one as well.
Let me know and I can dig it out to photograph if needed.
CaptMax
That's the one I'm looking for and/or any variation of it

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a pouch also. I don't know if it's a real zb37 gunners kit but when I get back in town I'll post a pick of what I have. It came in with a complete bolt assembly, tool, oiler and brushes.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, please post pics of anything and everything you know as a ZB37 gunners/spares kit.

I left mine with the writer so I do not have a pic to show for starters.

Troy

·
Registered
4,879 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike

I have 2 of that style pouch but they are more of a tan color. The contents look correct. Possibly Yugo but not sure. The 2 cases I picked up were sold to me as Besa gunners kits. I have seen a pic of this style kit in a German manual.

After looking through my stuff I ran across an old SGN ad from Inter Ordnance showing the supposed ZB37 gunners kit. Mosin Nagant tool, Russian cleaning rod set, Russian chamber tool, but had a spares tin that looks correct and 2 punches.

I'll get a scan to show.

CaptMax I think we have the same kit but if you can locate yours please post a pic to compare.

Troy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts