1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I've not been around much lately ..... work and a lack of energy as it turns out from sky high BP and other stuff -------- So - I used to post show bizz type things ---- and I just found this one from Asia's got Talent , which is produced and shot in the Philippines and takes in most of the southeast asian countrys out side of china and japan ..... interestingly the show is shot in english - makes things easyier to under stand for some of us Yanks that didn't pay attention in spanish class or have tin ears and so mangle Thai beyond understanding ....... :-( watch the clip-- let me know what you think --- I think this girl has a Stunning voice ...... what were They thinking when she was rejected off the philippines got talent show I have no idea ......

If you like this I'll post the rest of Gerphils performances ..... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5NTg5eurWE

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
She is incredible - great range. I just happened upon another one in that group while watching. Not to steal your thunder, but this one really got my attention. :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6puGZMf7eOo

Thanks for posting the first one - I'd have never seen this second one had you not......

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there are dozens of groups from the Phillippines touring around the bars and night clubs of Asia -- saw them all over Thailand -- and I bet there are 15 just like mis tres doing a drag act ---- and --- they are all really good musicians / performers .... :)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Interesting talent

Nice to see you back and posting again, you always shed light on parts of the entertainment industry that I seldom saw. We usually figured one out of ten equally talented performers made it. And then it required all the events leading to fame to come together at just the right time.

As a side note, I see the ad currently in the corner is "find your Asian sweetheart"!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mt ac-- I can't date asian girls ----- they all look like my Thai cousins -- isn't that incest?? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts