1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a Part for a Full auto Hotchkiss portative MK I - hopefully somebody here has one - I have a C&R hotchkiss coming, and the one thing it needs and not included is a shoulder stock. Does anyone here have one laying around they want to sell ? IMA does not have any spares, and may or may not include one with a parts kit now. I have not seen any Loose for sale in 2 months I have been looking. Shoot me a PM if you have one or know where one can be found.

Brian

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hotchkiss part

Bi golly, I'm pretty sure I have one!
I don't check this forum much, so my email is [email protected] hotmail.com
I bought some extra parts for mine and along with them was a stock. Send me your email or better yet a cell phone number I can send you a text picture to.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pm sent

Need a Part for a Full auto Hotchkiss portative MK I - hopefully somebody here has one - I have a C&R hotchkiss coming, and the one thing it needs and not included is a shoulder stock. Does anyone here have one laying around they want to sell ? IMA does not have any spares, and may or may not include one with a parts kit now. I have not seen any Loose for sale in 2 months I have been looking. Shoot me a PM if you have one or know where one can be found.

Brian
PM sent! To you, I've got one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts