1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e sarco kit sent me a loose parts kit for the rear sight and its missing the detents for the windage knobs. where can I get those parts or where can I get a complete sight to put on the gun. also it came with roll pins but there are no holes in the bars. should I drill holes for the pins or jam the pin against it.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
OK, Now which parts are missing?

·
Registered
145 Posts
e sarco kit sent me a loose parts kit for the rear sight and its missing the detents for the windage knobs. where can I get those parts or where can I get a complete sight to put on the gun. also it came with roll pins but there are no holes in the bars. should I drill holes for the pins or jam the pin against it.
Did you contact Sarco? I bought a Bren kit from them at the creek several years ago, and when I got it home I realized it was missing a couple small parts. Called MG Dave @ Sarco and he promptly sent me replacement parts free of charge.

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
no holes in windagge screw????

we supply a spring screw ballbearing aNd knob. you put it all togeather and drill the .067 hole 351 DRILL. LEAVE A TAD LOOSE. THEN DRIVE IN THE ROLL PIN. HAND DRILL WILL WORK FINE .....JUST DON'T GET TO MONTY ON IT.:eek::cool:
WORKS EVERYTIME.
HTH.
TOMT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts