1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
I'm not sure you'll find much info on this forum for that gun. That being said I will try to help. That being an AB I am assuming the barrel is not threaded ( can't tell from the photo ) so you will need to find a gunsmith that can thread the barrel for you. Then you can add whatever you desire, muzzle brake, flash hider, extension, suppressor.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,280 Posts
Feed it to a shredder LOL Not but if you want to do it your self these guys Tools
offer all the tools to cut and thread the muzzle to fit any devise ,you will need the broach and guide rod , a die for the thread you choose and a TAT (Thread Alignment Tool ) and a die handle if you can not barrow one
You can find Video`s on Youtube how to use the Annular Broach at the bottom page with a hand drill and how to use the TAT and die the thread it . I would guess it is 9mm so while you could do a 1/2"-28 if possible i would go for something larger like 5/8" -24 there are a lot of cool muzzle devises out there but you will need a Crush washer of the correct I.D. to get the muzzle device timed right (correct orientation ) .
1/2"-28 and 5/8"-24 are the most common sizes for muzzle devises and they can be found on Ebay !!
Not a cheap project but neither is a Gunsmith`s services !!
And you can resell the tools as a package as once used and recoup some of the cost !!

·
11,200 Posts
Tossing it in a fire, might help it look better. Hell, it might even function better!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's funny . Lol you don't hav to be mad cause u don't hav one lmao ..this tec . It's alsome .u hav no idea cause of all ur high points lmao

·
BeltFed GURU
4,280 Posts
Youngster we do not buy "Plastic" we build and restore weapons 5 times (min) older than you are !! High Point yea i have one model 995 never missed a beat ,that you have a Tec 9 that actually works is amazing !!

·
11,200 Posts
I have one. It was given to me as a partial rent payment when he had almost nothing else. I feel badly pushing it out on to the market

·
11,200 Posts
O dam didn't realize it was a high point club . Ttyl broke people lmao
you came to a machine gun based web forum to talk about a trashy plastic gun... and think it appropriate to call us "broke people"

Maybe broke from spending all of our pennies on pallets of ammo and the ludicrous prices that machine guns have gotten to, but you are barking up the wrong tree here, kiddo.

·
11,200 Posts
You’d think they would learn that this gun is garbage water. They look cool in cartoons but that’s about it

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Just for $hits and grins, let's take a look at the OP's weapon in question:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I had one that you stuck plastic BBs into plastic bullets and it would (barely) fire the BB and eject the case. Sold it 15 years ago for $250. I can’t imagine what it’s worth now- probably more than the real thing.

But this was a post number 1 doof. I’d like to think ATF is smarter, so probably some Antifa dork who got taken by a LGS.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Ya know...... I actually got to shoot Interdynamics MP-9 Serial #0006
It was BADASSSSSSS. 20 years ago a dealer friend had it. Full size with front grip and a slide out stock. It ran fast and flawless. Made in Sweden too. Transferable, like new, in the box with instruction manual and sling. Two 30rnd mags. Never forgot that one. $2,500 I was so mad it was so expensive.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
I missed this thread totally and it is a perfect example of someone who will never be in the inner circle. Maybe he will learn with age? I had one of those when I was 18 and it was long gone shortly after buying it, don't miss it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts