1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to post this in 'belt-loaders' to address subject. Above member...huckleberry...PM'd me about a 1918 Browning Belt Loader. Turns out this member has been disabled or turned off his ability to receive PM's and I am unable to answer his inquery.

Therefore...for publication...I have several of my original production run of the 1918 Browning Belt Loaders for sale...$850.00 and includes a transport case (wood box) & user manual. HIS east of big muddy...$40.00,westerly of Chicago...$50.00. Send funds...checks from active members OK...others MO or cashiers check....to...Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614

Attachments

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...good attention getter....

...LOL...glad this worked. PM sent with current info to huckleberry thru PM.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Willing to trade 10 rolls of toilet paper for this loader. This is the good stuff... triple ply!! If you take care of shipping I’ll even throw in a small bottle of hand sanitizer.

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...(tounge-in-cheek answer)

....LOL. It would take 5K rolls of even double-ply TP to generate a positive response for your offer. Don't even have enough space in my barn to store anywhere near that amount. Besides...I've got 13-acres of old-growth trees and LOTS of leaves...LOL. See previous post in 'preparedness'...

·
Registered
134 Posts
....LOL. It would take 5K rolls of even double-ply TP to generate a positive response for your offer. Don't even have enough space in my barn to store anywhere near that amount. Besides...I've got 13-acres of old-growth trees and LOTS of leaves...LOL. See previous post in 'preparedness'...
Ok ok you drive a hard bargain... 12 rolls and a costco gallon of water

1 - 9 of 9 Posts