1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
They'll get thrown out of school right after "Show 'n Tell" !!!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
247 Posts
One hot case down his shorts could make him have Bruce Jenner posters on his walls. Those guys look more well trained than most guys I see at the range. I am sure they had proper supervision, well done.

·
Registered
742 Posts
That was a hoot! Also, good team work. I loved the 'Ammo Carrier' (they always give that task to the little guy).
Nice to see the new generation getting a great education on a historical weapon and learning the fine art of working together as an effective team.
Again, well done!

P.S. Seeing this video makes me kick myself (Again!) for selling my Allied Armament 1917a1.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not to hijack your post. But, whoever taught those boys firearm safety and how to shoot,,did a damn fine job. 100% all business setting it up, no fear when operating it and respect for the gun at all times. Those boys put these men to shame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqOCMJ2eT4 I think this is the first ever screw build done with a BMG where the builder only used one screw for the entire build.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
GWR1 SAID: "They'll get thrown out of school right after "Show 'n Tell" !!!"

School's CLOSED FOREVER for political correctness! We cannot allow these nut-jobs in our schools!!! :mad:

Carry On!
Gary
><>[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
I love it! It looks like GSG's kids lol they did a great job and how do you not smile when the ammo bearer enters the scene? Very well done

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Thanks to an FNG for digging up this oldie but goodie!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts