1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very Soon the Relodableshells.com 37 mm launcher will be in production it is going to be the best launcher on the market and priced at about $400 ,it can be configured as a rail mount or stand alone you choose your AR stock and AK pistol grip and they will bolt right on !! It is a Double Action trigger ,right or left tilt out side loader ,far superior to the Spikes pivot side loader (Left only not ambi like the new launcher ) a 12" barrel not 9" like the Spikes and have a much shorter Action box .
I have worked closely with the manufacturer to produce a launcher that is going to be simply the Best on the market with built in change options above and we have solved the rail mount breakage problem with a simple but innovative solution not even the M-203 has .

Needless to say i am proud to be a member of the design team and this Launcher will Blow you away in how well built it is ,how it will fit any shooter`s desire in how it can be configured ! Now here is the Evil part we are working on a 40 mm Upgrade that will allow you to go full 40 mm in the same base launcher with the proper NFA DD Tax Stamp of course :cool: .

It will also be available in Aluminum and Titanium (fo Mo Money ;) of course ) .

Some of you know i am a man of Knowledge and Taste :rofl: And this will be the Supreme single shot 37 mm Launcher Ever and at a Very completive price to Spikes ,Tac-D and all the rest of the currently manufactured 37 mm Launchers on the market !!!

Production in late July 2016 Yea baby next month !!! My mistake corrected !!

The 37 mm is not just a tacti cool item , while you can not use it as a weapon without the proper NFA tax stamp It is a great deal of fun shooting Chalk , Gas (if you can get some ) ,Smoke ,Flares and Pyrotechnic rounds completely Legally on the Federal level and most states .
Here is the pertinent BATFE ruling 95-3 https://www.atf.gov/file/55446/download
It says what you are allowed by Exemption you can shoot .

Oh and i am working on a para live feed Camera Round and would love some help from anyone especially one with a good 3-D Printer !!!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
37MM UPGRADE! / New Design

About time someone takes the old designs, looks and says there is a better way! Sounds far more versatile and safer than previous versions.

Pictures coming soon?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very excited. Although I would like to see someone make an affordable copy of the military's 6 tube launcher. Last time I talked with Vltor it was like 10k

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
eh, I have a 3D printer and dabble in reloading stuff, what do you need?

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
If belt fed frog helped design it you know it's gonna be good. I will want one!!!
To borrow a line I learned from him.........
Muw HA HA HA HA hahahahahahaha :firedevil:
CaptMax

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would love to see this when its done, I bet it will look awesome.

PS... If some one ever listens to me, I'd love a 37mm designed to look like a modified clone of a Soviet GP-25 or 30.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Soviet GP-25 or 30. Never going to happen because the barrel is rifled making it an NFA DD from the get go :( ! I know because we built a pin engaged spin projectile and case for 37 mm and BATFE said NO it can Only be used in a 37 mm Registered DD :( !!

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
I can hardly wait to see this BFF, now where is that eating popcorn icon?
CaptMax

1 - 13 of 13 Posts