1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name is Aalayna Eyvonne Thompson! My first Granddaughter and she was born on Christmas Eve!;););););););););)

I bet she costs me more then a new M1A1 Thompson would! LOL

Mike--Mustangman7

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Mike, congratulations indeed. Although, if it were up to you, I imagine you would have given her three names that would fit the acromym: BCI! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Congrats Mike I can't think of a better Christmas gift. It sounds like your house may not be that quite for a while lol enjoy her while she is little they grow way to fast.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
New Thompson for Christmas

Congrats Mike. From the title of course we were all looking for pics of something in .45 ACP. This is some what you have to look forward to.
You will find yourself shopping for little pink dresses, pink camo, more stuffed animals than she can ever play with, pink Magpul furniture, tucking her in, reading to her, tickling her, and denying that you are spoiling her. You are not spoiling her, there is just no reason to ever need to say no. You won't believe how fast they grow.
We are up to five now, last two arrived same day-girl first & boy second at the end of October. Pretty certain there are more toys here for the grandchildren now than ever before.

Above all enjoy!

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
What!? No pictures? I too was expecting a .45 and was gonna offer to buy it at an inexpensive price when you were tired of it! Well, I guess this is one you'll never get tired of. Congratulations!!!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Congratulations! My oldest is 26 and youngest is 6.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts