1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, Im looking for M2 style, 150 grain, FMJ bullets (just the projo). Im not looking for a massive quantity, 100-300 at most. (I like to stick with the original bullet in my Garands, I know 148's can be used but I hate that cannelure (sp??) sticking out)
Ive had some success with the Privi bullets in the past, but as you guessed, EVERYONE is sold out.

If anyone has any extras laying around they would like to sell me, please let me know. Thanks! -Scott

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Gents, Im looking for M2 style, 150 grain, FMJ bullets (just the projo). Im not looking for a massive quantity, 100-300 at most. (I like to stick with the original bullet in my Garands, I know 148's can be used but I hate that cannelure (sp??) sticking out)
Ive had some success with the Privi bullets in the past, but as you guessed, EVERYONE is sold out.

If anyone has any extras laying around they would like to sell me, please let me know. Thanks! -Scott
Shoot me a PM. I want to see if it works on the new format, never did on the old. I have a ton of WW 2 bullets. May have tiny pull marks, might not.
PJH

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its under 'conversations or some nonsense like that.

I have a burner email address that I dont mind using publicly, get ahold of me at evil camaro gmail. (all one word, of course). Thanks for the assist.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Finally got these out of the pile, they have the groove, wt is 146, they appear to be new, not pulls.

PJH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts