1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this weapon at Bulletfest. Ammostore is selling them. I value the opinions of the people who post here so I'm asking, for 1,599.00 is this a good buy?

·
Registered
131 Posts
RUN AWAY!!!!

Here's what one Vulcan/Hesse owner did with his after spending several hundred more to try and get it safe to shoot!

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
sure only if you wish severe injury or death while shooting it
it is the only gun ever banned from FCSA competition due to it`s poor construction ,design ,materials , heat treat,fit and finish !!!

you dont want to be any where near one while it is being fired spectators are at risk too

·
Registered
113 Posts
Spend an extra $1000 and get the AR-50. I have had a chance to shoot one and I have heard really good things about them. It is on my list for summer buys.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
No come on guys...what do you really think?

Don't they also come with a free full suit of NOS Point Blank body armor? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I was kind of looking at them too but not too serious. Why would they even sell something that will blow-up?

·
BeltFed GURU
4,344 Posts
it is the Ultra Mag 50 by Safety Harbor Firearms www.ultramag50.com

very nice i own one off handable if you can handle a 26 LB rifle like i can ,
3 or 5 round mags mine has the 22" barrel well built great fit and finish works on any AR-15 lower only requires hammer be changed out (though a little fitting and stoning makes it a fair trigger or a JARD 50 cal trigger pack )
:D

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
ya know

i never thought that the ar-15 lower was a stable enough platform for the .50 but i saw a guy at the range last week that was blasting the hell out of one. he's got about 6000 rounds out of his and he loves it. http://www.ferret50.com/

btw, he reloads .50 caliber and buys his powder by the ton. (no ****)

ya gotta love that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts