1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I drove down to San Antonio and spent the day at Dolf's new abode. Needless to say, I had a great time with him and Mei. He had a couple "issues" with a new laptop and printer that needed to be addressed. Those issues were easy to overcome and Dolf should now be reliably online. Windows 10 is a POS! Anyway, Dolf is a wealth of information on just about any subject you can imagine. Mostly, our conversations focused on the history of former, and current, personalities in the NFA firearms business. What a great day just kicking back and shooting the $hit!

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
Thanks for the update Dan I haven't talked to him in three weeks and was wondering how he is doing. Any day with Dolf is a great day in my book. Russ

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only objectionable thing yesterday was driving on I35 through Austin. It doesn't matter what time of day, or day of week, or direction of travel, the traffic in Austin is horrible. I'm doing 85 MPH one minute and completely stopped the next. And, this goes on for 50 miles around Austin. The traffic was so much smoother in San Antonio.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Just to hijack the thread, I35 from Dallas to OK is indescribable. 50 solid miles of laneshift, potholes, continuous-cast barriers, one lane bridges, etc. Tractors driving 75mph throughout. It's amazing there aren't more deaths. J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts