1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After going to that "site" I think I better go take a shower now, that place just makes you feel dirty.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Somethings not right

Why are there bullets in part of the belt on the right hand side and only after 5 or 6 empty pockets?

You know what would look even better, put a quad rail on the front of that thing with an Eotech, tactical flashlight, vertical foregrip, and maybe even a horizontal forgrip (Sten kickback), now that would be dressed out!

Whatever......

Brian

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
BEFU said:
Why are there bullets in part of the belt on the right hand side and only after 5 or 6 empty pockets?
Brian
I think it is a illusion The cartridges are on the left side and the empty belt is hanging down the right side at the same angle overlapping what you can see of the full belt on the left hand side.

Save the pic to your desktop and then zoom in to see it better.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ah, now I see...

Yep, I see it. Thanks.

Still think a fully loaded quad rail would dress it up nicely. Might have to make one......

Eotech site, scope, aircraft sights, a red dot, maybe a laser sight, tactical light, OH, AND GOTTA ADD A BAYONET! Yeah, that's what it needs. Hmm, any way to rig up a dual mag cinch to work with belts?

Make it look like a pimped AR15.

Brian

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
discountupgrades said:
??? DU? Never heard of it.
Ultra leftist site know as the "DU" or the DUmp ridiculed far and wide over the internet. If you go there and read some of the trash that get's posted over there, you'll have a hard time trying to figure out how these people walk and chew gum at the same time.:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
tuolumnejim said:

After going to that "site" I think I better go take a shower now, that place just makes you feel dirty.
Where on the DU site did you find the picture?

The picture is one of Oleg Volk's, that's his ex-girl friend. I notice that whoever posted it filed off the photo credit. Oleg does the best firearms and second amendment photography around, and lets people use it for the cause, but he does like his name left on them.

Pretty funny to find it on the DU site, they must think it's horrible!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Webleys said:
Where on the DU site did you find the picture?

The picture is one of Oleg Volk's, that's his ex-girl friend. I notice that whoever posted it filed off the photo credit. Oleg does the best firearms and second amendment photography around, and lets people use it for the cause, but he does like his name left on them.

Pretty funny to find it on the DU site, they must think it's horrible!
They have a guns forum, with a very few who think its ok to own a firearm but even most of them are for most of the bans for "evil black guns".:rolleyes:

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
I posted that one on the old forum a couple years ago. She's not in a thong...but she's packin'! Those rounds in the belt are pretty stupid...but at least she doesn't have her finger on the trigger.

·
Registered
188 Posts
tuolumnejim said:

This is the site it came from http://www.a-human-right.com/

A great resource of information for anyone around the world who is willing to fight for the right to bear arms.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts