1919 A4 Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I just shipped the batch to @greaser for parkerizing and engraving, so they will be available soon! When I post them I will keep a few on reserve so that everyone on here gets a chance to purchase before they sell out. The last batch sold out really fast!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently sold out but I have another run of 25 in the works. Sorry no ETA yet as we are slammed with firearm sales!

A plate linker does 20 at a time, but you still need to place each round and link on the plate individually, so it's not 20 times faster. I'm guessing it would be about twice as fast. If someone wants to film themselves loading 100 rounds on a plate linker I've love to go head to head with them and see what the difference really is.
Please put me on the list when available.

Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just to let all know this is about as fast as a tray loader, different motions but thinking as fast, guess will have to time it as I have a tray loader and 702 lab one. It is a great item and fits in range bag. Only thing would be nice is a rubber knob or something for palm of hand me no problem, wife wears work glove. Awesome loader.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Thanks everyone! I have about a dozen left. At the rate that I get extra time I would expect at least 6 months before I can do another batch, so get them while you can. ;)

81 - 96 of 96 Posts